Pricing & Specifics
Spring and Summer Reservation Policies:
- We accept reservations for the tasting room and patio for groups of 8-12. All smaller groups are welcome to walk-in with the exception of club members who are able to make reservations for any group size.
- All reservation need to be made at least 24-48 hours in advance for indoor seating and on our patio. Reservations must be made via email: email@example.com
- Furniture may not be moved indoors or on the patio.
- All lawn seats are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tables will be held for 30 minutes after which forfeited to accommodate other guests. Please call if you expect to be later than your reserved time.
*Special accommodations can be made upon request for club members only*
*All buses or limos must call 24-48 hours in advance *
Groups of 13 or more is considered a private event for indoor seating or our patio. Lawn seating is available.
Event Rental information
Spring & Summer Hours for Private Event Space :
Monday – Wednesday: Anytime
Thursday: 11:00 – 2:00 OR 6:00 – 9:00pm
Friday: 10:30 – 1:30 OR 6:00 – 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:30 – 1:30 OR 5:00 – 8:00pm
- $150/hour for morning events: 2-3 hours plus staffing fees
- $200/hour for evening events: 2-3 hours plus staffing fees
- 1 hour for set up and clean up
- Includes table and chair rental for up to 50 people.
- Minimum purchase of 1 case of wine for up to 25 guests, 2 cases for up to 35 guests, 3 cases for up to 50 – 55 people
- 20% gratuity will be added to your total wine purchase for the staff
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food, or use a Fredrick County licensed caterer. (we do not offer catering services beyond our lite fare menu)
For Event inquiries, please email Events@hhfav.com