Pricing & Specifics
Winter Reservation Policy:
Due to the intimate setting of our tasting room,
we will not be taking reservations during the winter months.
Reservations will only be available for club members during this time at a maximum of 10 people.
*Special accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis.*
Thursdays & Fridays: First-come-first-served at not cost
Saturday & Sunday: By reservation only or requested upon visit
Max of 6 guests per fire table
Club Members: Free
*Various Charges apply*
Please email Hope@hhfav.com with any questions or requests.
Wood Burning Fire Pits
Saturdays & Sundays ONLY.
Reservations are not required but are welcome.
Bundles of wood are $15 for use of fire pits.
Club Members: Free
Fall and Winter Event Rental Information for Tasting Room: November – March
- Monday – Friday Event Space: $600 rental fee for 3 hours
- 25 – 55 guests
- Staffing fee: $100
- case minimum dependent on number of guest
- 20% gratuity will be added to your total wine purchase
- Saturday – Sunday Events Not available due to the size of our tasting room.
For Event inquiries, please email Events@hhfav.com
Spring and Summer Reservation Policies:
- We accept reservations for the tasting room and patio for groups of 8-12. All smaller groups are welcome to walk-in with the exception of club members who are able to make reservations for any group size.
- All reservation need to be made at least 24-48 hours in advance for indoor seating and on our patio. Reservations must be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture may not be moved indoors or on the patio.
- All lawn seats are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tables will be held for 30 minutes after which forfeited to accommodate other guests. Please call if you expect to be later than your reserved time.
*Special accommodations can be made upon request for club members only*
*All buses or limos must call 24-48 hours in advance *
Groups of 13 or more is considered a private event for indoor seating or our patio. Lawn seating is available on a first come-first-serve-basis.
Spring and Summer Event Rental information:
Spring & Summer Hours for Private Event Space :
Monday – Wednesday: Anytime
Thursday: 11:00 – 2:00 OR 6:00 – 9:00pm
Friday: 10:30 – 1:30 OR 6:00 – 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:30 – 1:30 OR 5:00 – 8:00pm
- $150/hour for morning events: 2-3 hours plus staffing fees
- $200/hour for evening events: 2-3 hours plus staffing fees
- 1 hour for set up and clean up
- Includes table and chair rental for up to 50 people.
- Minimum purchase of 1 case of wine for up to 25 guests, 2 cases for up to 35 guests, 3 cases for up to 50 – 55 people
- 20% gratuity will be added to your total wine purchase for the staff
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food, or use a Fredrick County licensed caterer. (we do not offer catering services beyond our lite fare menu)